Welcome to the Wonderful World of Anahita Farmden.
(Farmden being – smaller than a farm, bigger than a garden!)
Anahita Farmden is situated on 25 chemical free & biodiverse acres @ North Motton, TASMANIA and is cared for and continuously expanded and celebrated by us, Prudence and Onno Holling and our 2 sons.
At the moment our focus is on producing the following;
- Local Raw Honey & Honeycomb
- Fire Cider & Elderberry Tonics
- Seasonal Fruit, Vegetables and Herbs including unusual and rare varieties.
- Handmade Herb Salts combining our own grown and dried herbs blended with Himalayan Salt.
- Edible, Unusual & Bee Friendly Plants including fruits, nuts, herbs and other interesting varieties.
- Fresh Free Range Seasonal Flowers.
- Occasional workshops
- Garden Care & Maintenance Services (See Flourish Garden Care for more information)
If you would like to come and see our Farmden, buy products from us directly or offer feedback & suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact us via the Contact Us form or on Facebook and Instagram